- Michael Neustel (Founder – U.S. Patent Attorney) – Michael focuses his practice on all facets of patent and trademark related practice including infringement litigation, appeals, patent prosecution, trademark prosecution, patent licensing and patent portfolio management.
- Jason Gilbert (Partner- U.S. Patent Attorney) – Jason focuses his practice on patent prosecution and trademark prosecution.
- Chad Ziegler (Partner – U.S. Patent Attorney) – Chad focuses his practice on patent infringement litigation, trademark infringement litigation, copyright infringement litigation and Inter Partes Reviews.
- Edward Runyan (Partner – U.S. Patent Attorney) – Edward focuses his practice on patent infringement litigation, Inter Partes Reviews, patent portfolio management and patent prosecution.
- William J. Bohler (Of Counsel – U.S. Patent Attorney) – William focuses his practice on all facets of patent-related practice including patent infringement litigation, trials and appeals, patent prosecution, patent appeals, reexaminations and patent portfolio analysis.
The attorneys at Neustel pride themselves on providing effective and passionate advocacy to protect their clients. Our attorneys are located throughout the United States including Fargo, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Chicago, Phoenix, Austin and Fort Lauderdale. Whether you need representation with a patent application, IPR proceeding or a patent infringement lawsuit, the Neustel Team is here to help you.