- Michael Neustel (Founder – U.S. Patent Attorney) – Michael resides in Fargo, North Dakota where he focuses his practice on all facets of patent and trademark related practice including infringement litigation, appeals, patent prosecution, trademark prosecution, patent licensing and patent portfolio management.
- Chad Ziegler (Partner – U.S. Patent Attorney) – Chad resides in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where he focuses his practice on patent infringement litigation, trademark infringement litigation, copyright infringement litigation and Inter Partes Reviews.
- Edward Runyan (Partner – U.S. Patent Attorney) – Edward resides in Chicago, Illinois where he focuses his practice on patent infringement litigation, Inter Partes Reviews, patent portfolio management and patent prosecution.
- Jason Gilbert (Partner- U.S. Patent Attorney) – Jason resides in Minneapolis, Minnesota where he focuses his practice on patent prosecution and trademark prosecution.
- William J. Bohler (Of Counsel – U.S. Patent Attorney) – William resides in Fort Lauderdale, Florida where he focuses his practice on all facets of patent-related practice including patent infringement litigation, trials and appeals, patent prosecution, patent appeals, reexaminations and patent portfolio analysis.
- Michelle Breit (Of Counsel – U.S. IP Litigation Attorney) – Michelle resides in Phoenix, Arizona where she focuses her practice on patent infringement litigation.
- R. Floyd Walker (Of Counsel – U.S. Patent Attorney) – Floyd resides in Austin, Texas where he focuses his practice on patent infringement litigation and patent prosecution.
The attorneys at Neustel pride themselves on providing effective and passionate advocacy to protect their clients. Our attorneys are located throughout the United States including Fargo, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Chicago, Phoenix, Austin and Fort Lauderdale. Whether you need representation with a patent application, IPR proceeding or a patent infringement lawsuit, the Neustel Team is here to help you.