Neustel Law Offices Employment Opportunities
Neustel Law Offices, LTD is continuing to grow and is considering employees for the following positions. Candidates are preferably in North Dakota or Minnesota, but we will consider remote employment for the right person. If you are interested in applying for employment at Neustel Law Offices, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
– IP Litigation Attorney. Neustel Law Offices is looking to hire an attorney to assist in patent infringement and trademark infringement litigation. Qualified candidates preferably are registered with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office as a U.S. patent attorney and have at least 2 years of experience handling patent infringement matters. We will consider part-time and remote employment for the right person.
– Patent Attorney (Patent Prosecution).
Neustel Law Offices is looking to hire a U.S. patent attorney to assist
with U.S. patentability searches and U.S. patent applications. Mechanical
engineering, electrical engineering or computer science degree preferred.
Qualified candidates will have at least 4 years patent prosecution
– Executive Administrative Assistant. Neustel Law Offices is a national law firm located in Fargo, North Dakota with a dynamic group of attorneys that specialize in protecting the intellectual property rights of businesses and inventors. Our firm is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our growing team who is as passionate about helping people as we are. Neustel offers excellent compensation and benefits, along with a culture that fosters professional and personal growth.
Characteristics of Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following five characteristics:
1. Strong Attention to Detail
2. Highly Organized
3. Extremely Accurate Data Entry
4. Positive Personality
5. Excellent Phone Presence
If you have these five characteristics and are interested in this position as described below, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Provide assistance to the paralegals and attorneys by performing tasks such as, but not limited to, creating new client records and physical files, answering phones, data entry using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, saving and organizing client documents, and preparing legal documents.
- Handle incoming telephone calls from clients and prospective clients.
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files received and sent to the U.S. Patent and Trademark office as well as foreign patent offices.
- Communicate with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office relating to client matters.
- Assist in gathering, printing and organizing exhibits, documents and other materials for litigation matters.
- Perform administrative duties as needed, including, but not limited to, making travel arrangements, processing expenses, maintaining attorney calendars and contact lists, and scheduling engagements.
- Ability to take precise notes, highlighting the important details from communication with clients.
- Responsible for purchasing and maintaining office inventory.
- Ability to perform basic office functions in the absence of other paralegals to include answering phones and completing daily tasks.
- Ability to adapt in completing spontaneous projects along with original tasks.
- Should have a strong ability to learn new types of subject matter.
- Candidate should be proficient with the Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills to prioritize tasks and duties.
- Ability to precisely communicate with clients, paralegals and attorneys via telephone and email in a precise and friendly manner.
- Ability to operate personal computer and other equipment in the office, including copier, scanner, etc.
- Candidate must possess a strong attention to detail and ability to ensure accurate data entry and communications internally and externally.
- Candidate must have respect and sense for client confidentiality on and off the job.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation ($16 – $20 per hour DOE)
- Excellent Medical Insurance (fully paid) – Eligible after 3 months (Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota)
- Dental Plan (fully paid)
- Vision Plan(fully paid)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan (eligibility after 1 year; 100% matching up to 3% then 50% matching up to 5%)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
Required Education & Experience:
- 2 Year Associate Degree or Higher
- Professional Office Experience: 2 years
If you are interested in any of the positions above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.