Neustel Law Patent & Trademark Services
Why Choose Neustel?
Neustel Law Offices, LTD was founded in 1998 with the purpose of
providing affordable protection to the intellectual property rights of
independent inventors and small to mid-sized
goal is to provide our clients with high quality legal services at
affordable rates by (i) keeping our overhead low, (ii) utilizing the latest
technology to manage our clients’ matters and (iii) working on flat-fees
quoted in advance. Below are the reasons why you should choose Neustel
for your intellectual
- Electronic Document Management. Most documents are digitally saved, stored and accessed resulting in significant cost savings.
- Efficient Technology. Extensive usage of the latest technology reduces our time handling client matters.
- Low Overhead. Our office is located in business friendly Fargo, North Dakota – you will not be paying sky high prices for the top floor of a skyscraper.
- No Overstaffing. We ensure there are no unnecessary individuals working on your file.
- Flat-Fees. For most services, we provide our clients with a flat-fee quote in advance to avoid any unwelcome “surprises.”
- No Nickel and Diming. For most
basic questions relating to an application, you can call or
e-mail a patent attorney without fear of receiving a bill.
- Prosecution Experience. Since 1998, we have been preparing and prosecuting patent and trademark applications.
- Infringement Experience. We have significant experience in litigating patent and trademark infringement cases for both plaintiffs and defendants.
- 1,000+ Patents Granted. We have successfully received over 1,000 granted patents for our clients (see Sample Patents).
- 700+ Trademarks Registered. We have successfully registered over 700 trademarks with the USPTO (see Sample Trademarks).
- Representation Worldwide. By efficiently using modern technology, we are able to easily represent clients across the United States and internationally.
- U.S. Registered Professionals. We use only patent attorneys who are registered with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Specialized in Patent Law. Neustel focuses on patent counseling, patent preparation, patent prosecution and patent licensing (see List of Services).
- No Outsourcing. All of our patent practitioners are located in the United States with no outsourcing to a foreign country (e.g. India).
- Direct Communication. Every client communicates directly with a patent attorney or patent agent without interference of a third-party or paralegal.
- Responsive. We pride ourselves on promptly responding to client inquiries whether via telephone, fax, letter or e-mail.
- Empowerment. We empower our clients with the information they need to succeed and make important decisions.
- Independent Inventors & Entrepreneurs. We understand the special needs of independent inventors and entrepreneurs.
- Small to Mid-Sized Businesses. We focus our practice on helping small to mid-sized businesses which have different goals from large corporations.
- Proprietary Software. We have developed our own proprietary Patent Portfolio software to help efficiently manage our clients’ intellectual property files.
- Documents Filed Electronically. Neustel files all documents electronically with the USPTO to ensure timely filings.
- Participant in e-Office Action Program. Neustel participates in the USPTO’s e-Office Action Program ensuring prompt receipt of important documents.
- E-Communications to Clients. We communicate with our clients via e-mail so they receive our communications and documents fast.
- Online Forms. Efficient online forms are used with most service requests so you don’t have to mail anything to our office.
6. WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US!
“Successful television and video production depends on collaboration among specialists. When I became an inventor, I found the same to be true. For us, protecting intellectual property calls for specialized expertise, attention to detail, flawless follow through and a thorough understanding of our business objectives. Neustel law delivers all of this and more.”
“As a long-time business owner and the son of a (retired) patent attorney, I have high standards for what to expect from an IP firm. Michael Neustel and his team has delivered amazing service and wise counsel to me and my company for nine+ years now. Though we are based in the US, we do business in 55+ countries around the globe. Our global IP needs have been expertly handled either by the Neustel firm directly or via their very talented foreign affiliated firms. Not only are they capable attorneys, they are fun to work with too! With a boatload of trademarks and a handful of patents, I wholeheartedly endorse the service and wisdom I enjoy from Neustel Law Offices!” Kyle Anderson, President of Baratza LLC
“Neustel Law Offices have been a tremendous resource and asset for our firm for over ten years. They are informed, in touch and accessible. Whether the work is local or global, they consistently provide timely, accurate and effective legal and patent work for us and our clients. I would recommend Neustel for patent and IP work for companies – startup to corporate.” Doug Gibbs, Managing Partner of Gibbs Group, LLC.
“We recently needed to apply for a patent and trademark, for a rather complicated energy saving device. Upon the recommendation of a friend, we commissioned Mike Neustel and his team. We found them to be competent and, most importantly, easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone, in need of these services.”
Lyle Darnell, Energy Dynamics, Inc.
“Michael Neustel has the utmost integrity and is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the patent process. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs help to protect their ideas.” Stephen Key, Inventor of Over 20 Successfully Licensed Products.
“I’ve always been impressed with Michael’s consistent efforts to promote inventor rights by equipping them with sound education and useful tools. In our work together, he has displayed an impressive grasp of the complexities of patent law and has always remained accessible. Clearly his clients come first, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking intellectual property counsel.” Trevor Lambert, Lambert & Lambert, Inc.
“We have found the Neustel team to be professional, respectful, and excellent communicators, all at a great price.” Dave Lampson, Creation Express.
Want to learn more about how Neustel can help you or your business? Call us toll free at 1-800-280-1711 to speak with a patent attorney or request a Free Information Packet.